Have you ever asked yourself: “How do I make my own soda?” or “If I want to make my own soda at home, will it taste as good as my favourite store-bought soda?” We have the answer to both of your questions. Yes! If you use one of the four solutions available at Water Depot, you can make your own soda pop (with all the flavour) but with 60% less sugar. You’ll save thousands of bottles from making their way into the landfill too!
Choose a Soda Maker
• Penguin– the first soda maker with a glass carafe. The Penguin Package comes with the Penguin Soda Maker, One 60 Litre Licensed Carbonator, and two glass carafes.
• Pure – received a Red Dot Design Award in 2008. The Pure Package comes with the Pure Soda Maker, One 60 Litre Licensed Carbonator, and two reusable 1L carbonating bottles.
• Genesis– has a sleek, modern design in a variety of colours. It comes with the Genesis Soda Maker, One 60 Litre Licensed Carbonator, and two reusable 1L carbonating bottles.
Once you have a Soda Maker, follow these five EASY steps.
1. First, fill the bottle or carafe to the line with your cold, reverse osmosis drinking water.
2. Next, secure the bottle or carafe into your drink maker.
3. Now, press the carbonating button to make it fizz.
4. Then, add just one cap-full of your favourite flavouring.
5. Lastly, place the cap onto the bottle or carafe and gently shake mix it.
What Flavours Can I Put Into My Soda Pop?
For those of you who like Coke or Pepsi products; we have Cola, Diet Cola and Diet Caffeine Free Cola Bold. If you have a taste for fruity soda pop, you can choose from an assortment of flavours including: Cranberry-Raspberry, Lemon-Lime, Diet Lemon Lime, Orange, Diet Orange, Root Beer and more! If you are Dr. Pepper connoisseur, check out Pete’s Choice.
Enjoy your new, homemade soda!
Get Connected with Us in person, on Facebook and Twitter!
If you have questions about making your own soda pop or about our other products, stop by one of The Water Depot’s 23 convenient locations! Why not become a friend of ours on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/waterdepot and follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/waterdepot1.