We hope you and your family are staying well during the COVID-19 crisis. We will continue making every effort to provide you with the service you need as best as we are able under the circumstances.
The Federal and Provincial governments have provided a list of essential services, that indicates that any business that is involved with providing portable water to homes, businesses or institutions are considered ‘essential’. By definition ‘essential’ is considered for all workers in the water treatment industry that deliver clean, safe water. So, we remain on the job to assist you during this crisis.
Our priority is the health and safety of our customers and our employees. Our staff are told to avoid person-to-person contact and seek alternatives in all situations. In addition, we are following protocols and guidance from the local public health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Our staff and service crews have been trained to do the following:
- Offer to consult you over the phone or online
- Provide porch and garage delivered whenever possible / pick up any water samples for testing
- Wash hands on a frequent basis throughout the day
- Use hand sanitizer before and after each customer
- Avoid coming within 6 feet of our customers or others
- Use protective gloves